Hello Saddleback! This weekend is FRIENDS’ DAY again, and I’m eager to share more powerful keys from God’s Word for your Decade of Destiny. Last weekend we looked at how to set up a plan to get where you want to be in 10 years based on Genesis 24. This weekend, I’ll share how to overcome the common pitfalls, problems, and people that sabotage your dream and destiny, based on the lessons of Noah from Genesis 6-9. You can’t afford to miss this … and care enough to invite a friend!
Here are SIX LINKS you need for Decade of Destiny:
1) To join or host a Decade of Destiny Small Group.
2) To subscribe to Drive Time Devotions so you can learn 40 promises of God to you.
3) To catch up and watch the messages you’ve missed: How to Get Where You Want to Be (Oct. 9-10)Blessed or Stressed: It’s Your Choice (Oct. 2-3) Preparing Your Mind For The Future ( Sept. 23-25) How To Get your Vision Back (Sept.18-19) Don’t Waste Tomorrow (Sept. 11-12) Possessing Your Destiny (Sept. 4-5)
4) To watch the pivotal DECADE OF DESTINY VISION MESSAGE.
5) To choose a City PEACE Service Project for your small group.
6) To help with the Decade of Destiny Health Expo (Oct. 30-31). Contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested. There’s limited space available.
I DEEPLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! I would love to hear your testimony and feedback on what you thought of the Vision Rally and where we are going together in the next 10 years. Please take a minute to let me know your thoughts! Below are just a few comments I’ve received. Share your thoughts with me about Decade of Destiny here! “Pastor Rick, your words of vision still echo in my head! I've never been so humbled and motivated.
Humbled that I have the privilege to be a small part of God's plans and motivated because I know that God will provide! I have felt for several months that we are all being prepared for a major step, and God confirmed that as you shared the vision. We are on an incredible journey together and I am TOTALLY and COMPLETELY SURRENDERED!” “Being a part of this church family and journey is unlike anything I have ever been a part of. Every day I am challenged and stretched. I know this journey will be difficult yet rewarding … I am with you all the way! I am willing to do whatever it takes to be a part of this team and take Saddleback to the next level.
Thanks for the opportunity for the journey of a lifetime. I love you and I love our Saddleback family!”
The Refinery Sunday
4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Debrief PodcastRSS | iTunes
FUSE Blog & TXTRSS | Text Messages
In this three-week teaching series, based on his new book,
REFUEL, Pastor Doug Fields offers an uncomplicated, realistic and
sustainable plan to consistently draw closer to God. All you have to
do is: Stop, Be Quiet, Make a Connection.