Dear Saddleback Family,
Here are four things to know about Christmas at Saddleback:
1. My Christmas week message is “Lost & Found: God’s Rescue Mission at Christmas”. ON CHRISTMAS DAY (we’ll have one service at 11 a.m.) my message will be “What Time Is Christmas?”
2. You, or a friend or relative, can be baptized after any Christmas service!
3. In our first three Christmas services this week, 190 new people committed their lives to Jesus!
4. The GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE JESUS for his birthday is to bring someone to him! Who are you inviting? Don’t waste this opportunity!
I’ve never been more amazed by you and how you have “loved your neighbor as yourself” the past three weeks:
- On Global Neighbor Weekend over 4,000 of you instantly volunteered to be a part of PEACE 3.0 as we start 12 new Saddlebacks in 2012 in gateway cities around the world!
- On Good Neighbor Weekend 30,000 of you served your neighbors in thousands of creative ways!
- We opened The PEACE Center in temporary facilities on Tuesday, December 20 thanks to your giving of $600,000 at Thanksgiving! The PEACE Center is our Christmas Gift to Southern California. Read the OC Register article here.
- NOW, you are bringing friends to our 39 different Christmas services! You genuinely care about your friends who don’t yet know Jesus.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!
Kay and I especially enjoy the ones with pictures of you!