Dear Saddleback Family,
We have so many things to be grateful for this spring as Decade of Destiny progresses:
- All ten of our Saddleback campuses are growing!
- Thousands of small groups are learning to be more effective parents.
- We’re getting healthier (losing 4,000 pounds a day!) through The Daniel Plan!
- Saddleback San Clemente is about to get a new building.
- Saddleback Rancho Capistrano is renovating its building
- We’re preparing plans to renovate our Lake Forest campus.
- We’re almost ready to open our Retreat Center.
- Over 500 people have come to Christ through the Saddleback Church Food Pantry, one of our Decade of Destiny initiatives.
Doug Fields is speaking on Raising Amazing Kids, Part 4, while visit our Huntington Beach and Orange campuses. Come join me for this great teaching!
MEMORIAL DAY SPRING CLEANING PARTY!
We are so close to opening our Retreat Center for small groups and Leadership Academy located on our Rancho Capistrano campus... but we need to make some finishing touches to beautify the campus. So join me and all our church family for a...
Memorial Day BBQ & Workday Party
Monday, May 30th
At Our Rancho Capistrano Campus
- Show up to check in at 7:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. and be assigned to a fun work team.
- You will be given a free BBQ meal ticket when you check-in to serve.
- Our clean-up teams will work from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (shift 1) and from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (shift 2) – Raking, dusting, cleaning, washing windows, moving trash, repairing etc. There will be work to do for all ages!
- Everyone who served will then gather on the field at 12:30 p.m. and 5:30 pm. I will be cooking hamburgers for all the volunteers at the 5:30 p.m. BBQ.
- Only those who checked in to help out will get a ticket for the BBQ.
KEEP PRAYING FOR JESSE REES!
Pastor Erik Rees’ 12 year old daughter, Jesse, has an inoperable brain tumor. While receiving radiation, this courageous little girl has inspired other children dealing with cancer by starting a movement called Joy Jars. These jars of goodies are given to other children fighting cancer and who are too ill to go home and must remain in hospital. Jesse’s story has been featured on CBS, Fox News and in the OC Register.
I’ll see you this weekend and again on Memorial Day!