Dear Saddleback Family,
WE ALL HAVE CRAZYMAKERS IN OUR LIVES!
Crazymakers are those people who frustrate, irritate, aggravate and exasperate you, but you can't just walk away from them. What does God want you to do?
This weekend, we start a new life-changing series called You Make Me Crazy that will help you learn the secrets to building healthy relationships.
Whether your Crazymaker is a boyfriend or girlfriend, relative or spouse, boss, coworker, or neighbor . . . this series will be full of news you can use. From God's Word we learn how to restore sanity to difficult relationships and learn to connect, not merely coexist.
This weekend, we'll begin by learning (from the book of James) the six thing wise people never do in relationships. You really can't afford to miss this message.
GETTING THE MOST FROM THIS WEEKEND
1. Watch the funny 60-second video from saddleback.com/crazymakers, and then tell me in the comments section about your craziest pet peeve.
2. Spread the word and share the series page by clicking "LIKE" for Facebook or TWEET for Twitter. By this simple action, you may change someone's life forever!
3. Try one of our two Sunday night Services at Lake Forest:
- NEW "UNDER 35" SERVICE (6:00 p.m. in the Worship Center)
This new worship experience will incorporate art, music, prayer, and expression, and will focus on the needs of people under 35.
- "RESTORATION" SERVICE (6:00 p.m. in the Refinery)
Pastor Buddy leads this encouraging service that offers communion and healing prayer every week. If you're going through a tough time, or grieving a loss, this is the service of hope for you!
This will be an amazing weekend. See you there!