Tomorrow is the Daniel Plan Health & Fitness Seminar
. The seminar starts a little early so you might want to invite a couple people over to watch with you and serve up these healthy Breakfast Burritos
. Learn more about the seminar by going here
2 large eggs
·1 tablespoon water
· Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
· 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin oliveoil
· 1 (8-inch) sprouted corn or brownrice tortilla
· 1 recipe Basic Tomato Salsa (page167)
1. In a small bowl, beat the eggs withthe water and pepper.
2. Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in asmall skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and stir slowly, scrapingthe bottom and sides of the pan. Continue cooking until the eggs reach thedesired consistency.
3. Wrap the tortilla in foil and heatat 300 degrees F. until steaming, about 5 minutes.
4. Place the eggs on the warmedtortilla and top with 3 tablespoons of the salsa.
Per burrito: 274 Calories, 17 g Fat, 4. 1 g Sat, 430 mg Chol, 2 g Fiber, 14 gProtein, 17 g Carb, 240 mg Sodium
· Gluten Free (with sprouted corn orbrown rice tortilla)
· Dairy Free
· Serves 1
· Serving size: 1 burrito
· Prep time: 2 minutes
· Cook time: 10 minutes
Recipe from "UltraMetabolismCookbook", by Dr. Mark Hyman