10. You can participate in the gentlemanly sport of shuffleboard. Bring your game face.
9. Meet some cool new people from RockHarbor (they'll be there with us!).
8. DATE some people from RockHarbor (kidding! … mostly).
7. Relax on the beautiful island of Catalina. (We have our own private beach...don't worry about it.) Take time to slow down, get quiet, and listen for God's voice.
6. You'll eat better food at camp than you do at home. (Seriously...it's the greatest food. Ever.)
5. You can finally wear that nautical–themed pashmina afghan on the boat ride over.
4. Hear great music and teaching, both from the CRAVE and RockHarbor teams.
3. Thumb your nose at Poseidon and kayak the ocean blue. (This year, the camp is offering guided kayak adventure tours, included in your registration!) You can also swim, snorkel, and fish.
2. Meet new people, get connected in the Crave community, and build stronger friendships.
1. Did we mention there'd be shuffleboard?!
CRAVE'S FALL RETREAT TO CATALINA is Friday, September 2nd to Monday, September 5th (Labor Day Weekend).
To register, bring a $100 nonrefundable deposit to Lisa at the info table after Thursday night Crave gatherings. Cost is $250 if you pay in full before August 1st. After that, it's $275.
For questions, e-mail Lisab@saddleback.com.